2009/03/24

CBI, Round 2

I am the only Daily Barometer photographer in town, so I pretty much shoot everything (everybody else is on Spring break.) My schedule is pretty crammed: tomorrow I shoot women’s crew, and I have softball, basketball, and baseball later in the week. I just shot Oregon State’s second round in the College Basketball Invitational. OSU beat Vermont 71-70 in overtime. It was pretty fantastic, one of the best games I’ve been to. OSU moves on to play Stanford on Wednesday at 7pm.

Casey Grogan, Sports Editor at the Barometer, and I are planning a web slideshow of some of the events we’ve covered over the break. I’ll post a link to it when we finally get it up. We have a few thousand images to sort through and he has a couple of stories to write. I can’t really post my best stuff yet, the slideshow has first pick. Until then, here are some offbeat images from tonight that wouldn’t otherwise see publication.







No comments: