2009/06/15

Field Work, Indeed

I am in Portland, and I am stuck.

On Sunday, lured with crepes and (excellently) seasoned potatoes, I met a friend of a friend in Corvallis. Beers on the river, bacon-stuffed calzone. On a whim I caught a ride back up to Portland.

The last few days have been, well, weird.

I edited these on a friend's 192MB RAM IBM Thinkpad running Adobe Photoshop 6 (which takes a full minute to launch.) It is
slow. This is field work, indeed. So if the photos look strange and the colour is off, whatever.

An honest moment from my pretty copilot.
Inquisitive pigeons, Pioneer Square
Ouch! Some Honda left on 82nd St.


P.S. Call or email if you are returning to Corvallis from Portland in the next few days. I need a ride!

1 comment:

ExiledAtraidez said...

Correction, it's a Compaq Armada E500; running Windows XP. (Which has a minimum system requirement of 256 mb of RAM)